Thank you so much Jillian.
2) Share 10 honest things about yourself
3)Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or those that have encouraged me
4) Tell those 7 people they have been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
Here are 10 Honest things about me:
1. The most important people in my life are my family
2. I am a shy person by nature and tend not to socialise a great deal
3. At the moment I am feeling overwhelmed by all the information about the Diploma
4. My favourite meal is anything that my mother cooks when we are down there, I just love her cooking, it has lots of flavour
5. I have lived all my life in the country and wouldn't change it for city life ever. I long to live where there is a lot more rain, less dust, lush greenery and white beaches
6. I love the Johnny Cash movie Walk the Line because he proved it is possible to turn your life around and become a better person, and he did, with the help of June Carter and God
7. I am a very emotional person and take offense easily. I cry when I see other people cry, even on the soapies!
8. I would love to go on a cruise to Fiji and Vanuatu
9. My most neglected chore would have to be my windows. I am seriously thinking of getting a window cleaner around for the simple reason I have so many little squares and they take so long to do.
10. I prefer the cooler weather as our summers can be so hot and dusty; it's nice to not have to dust every day. Where I live there is not much rain so we don't ever get tired of it.
My 7 recipients are:
Narelle @ Moments for Mum
Kate @ Tatersmama's take on things
Joolz @ Simply Joolz
Caroline @ The Simple Things
Linda @ Remote Treechanger
Granny @ Granny's garden
Mandy @ The Old Dairy