About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Beautiful Kaisha



I would like to promote this lovely new book.

Tania Swansson is the daughter of a dear friend.
She lost her eldest daughter four years ago to a rare liver cancer at the tender age of 15. Tania decided to write about her journey with Kaisha, she also was clever enough to publish this book herself.

Be warned that you will cry if you decide to read this sad story.

Tania's radio interview from this morning on ABC can be found here


xTania

1 comment:

  1. Fifteen is far too young to succumb to cancer. I'm nearly crying already.
    Blessings,
    Jillian
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.