About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Kangaroo Dundee - Brolga the Kangaroo mum

Something to warm your heart...

Kangaroo Dundee is currently airing on our local ABC.  The story of "Brolga", the kindest mum you would ever meet, he takes care of orphaned baby kangaroo joey's.  Yes "Brolga" is a man...He is setting up a Kangaroo sanctuary near Alice Springs and wants to create an animal hospital too...maybe this could be our next Steve Irwin :)

Enjoy!

Part One (hope this works in your part of the world)



Part Two



xTania

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful man to help the kangaroos!! It's already way past my bedtime and I've got to work in the morning, so I'll have to come back tomorrow to watch the rest. So grateful that there are people with hearts big enough to love and care for all God's creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show, So pleased there are folk out there who care so much for our animals :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that was wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful !!!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! What a gorgeous show. I have only watched the first 10 mins of the first episode (meant to be at work) but will watch later. He really is Steve Irwin-esque. Beautiful, gentle man. Thank you for sharing this as I missed it on ABC.

    Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tania, a heartfelt thank you for sharing! No telly here so we miss such news!
    I hope you don't mind but I linked your wonderful post to today's blog update!
    Blessings Dear and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually was able to watch this last night. I'm not sure which number episode it was, however it was about the baby kangaroos mixing with the mob in preparation to returning to the bush. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.