About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Toxins in Plastic

I have just been looking up some information on toxic plastic and found this factsheet. I thought there would be people out there that need to know about the toxic stuff (don't know what else to call it) that is in some plastics. See Here:

In the recycle sign on anything plastic there is a number. The numbers to avoid are 3, 6, and 7.
7 is found in some babies bottles so please check. Upon going through all my plastic stuff I found that Cottees cordial is no 3!

I first heard about this on Sunrise and the news.

Maybe you could share this with other people.

Going back now to finish checking what is in my cupboards.


Tania

1 comment:

  1. That is good to know Tania. I didnt realise how potent it is. I have heard about it ages ago, but then I let the information go. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.