About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Strange Weather

This is the first time I have seen the clouds this low in the afternoon heading towards the hills. That is Mount Brown in the background. Someone is getting some rain, but it isn't us, although we have had a few light showers throughout the day.
Hubby took these pictures from the top of our shed, his fault this time that it's blurry. I think he zoomed in too much on this one. I wouldn't get up there for a look, as I don't like heights.
This one we can see what is in our neighbours yard, and the low cloud in the background.

We are going away for the long weekend so it will be quiet around here for a few days.

I am working Tuesday and Wednesday next week as a favour for a friend. I will be looking after a group of children of mixed age and sex while their parents do a first aid course. Youngest is four weeks and the oldest about ten, group of about 10 children. I will have one other person helping but I think I will need to take my son along as well to help. I know in advance that I am going to be worn out by the end of the day, as we start at 9.00am and finish at 5.30pm, then have half and hour travelling time.



See you next week and enjoy your weekend.


Tania


1 comment:

  1. Yes it is strange weather. So much so that it is spring oneday hot summer another then right on being winter for a couple of days. We need the rain...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.