Saturday, November 1, 2008

An award

I received this great award from

This is a picture made by Fr. John Speekman

He made it with a really cool program but I cannot remember the name of it. Isn't he clever?Anyway he asked to pass it onto some blogs so that we can have another award floating around the blogsphere.



I will pass it onto 6 bloggers and those 6 can pass it onto 6 other bloggers.



Don't forget to post the picture in your sidebar to show everyone how hot your blog is.





My 6 hot blogs are:


Sarah from xo.sorcha.ox


hill upon hill


Linda from Remote Treechanger


Caroline from The Simple Things


Daisymum


Mandy from The Old Dairy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very kind. I really enjoy reading about your days and knowing that you are in the same country.....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Through them, I have learnt that there are some truly lovely people out there. Thank you :)