Tania Swansson is the daughter of a dear friend. She lost her eldest daughter four years ago to a rare liver cancer at the tender age of 15. Tania decided to write about her journey with Kaisha, she also was clever enough to publish this book herself.
Be warned that you will cry if you decide to read this sad story.
Tania's radio interview from this morning on ABC can be found here
To keep this award, I must complete the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award
2) Share 10 honest things about yourself
3)Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or those that have encouraged me
4) Tell those 7 people they have been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
Here are 10 Honest things about me:
1. The most important people in my life are my family
2. I am a shy person by nature and tend not to socialise a great deal
3. At the moment I am feeling overwhelmed by all the information about the Diploma
4. My favourite meal is anything that my mother cooks when we are down there, I just love her cooking, it has lots of flavour
5. I have lived all my life in the country and wouldn't change it for city life ever. I long to live where there is a lot more rain, less dust, lush greenery and white beaches
6. I love the Johnny Cash movie Walk the Line because he proved it is possible to turn your life around and become a better person, and he did, with the help of June Carter and God
7. I am a very emotional person and take offense easily. I cry when I see other people cry, even on the soapies!
8. I would love to go on a cruise to Fiji and Vanuatu
9. My most neglected chore would have to be my windows. I am seriously thinking of getting a window cleaner around for the simple reason I have so many little squares and they take so long to do.
10. I prefer the cooler weather as our summers can be so hot and dusty; it's nice to not have to dust every day. Where I live there is not much rain so we don't ever get tired of it.