About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank You Postie!

I posted on my Mother's Day post that I was going to get something special soon for my Mother's day present.

Well today was the day...
a parcel had arrived in my Post Office box ...

And here they are...
Thank you blogger for posting the photo sideways....
Tried one out and it worked...
So I think I am going to be busy for a while....

I can't wait to sit down quietly and watch these DVD's.

I notice that The West Ladies have a new DVD on quilting...
I shall start saving my pennies again now.

I purchased these through an Australian site called DVD Educator.
Go have a look if you live in Australia.

Have a great day,

I know I am...

xTania

5 comments:

  1. Wow! those dvds look like they will be so handy for you. I have never heard of them before but just looked at the website and I think I might have to start saving myself :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Tanis - I'm going to check out that website. And regarding your previous post, I always find a good declutter does my soul good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are going to keep you busy for a while! Oh, I wish! :-)

    And for Mother's Day I got...a box of chocolates, of which my husband ate HALF!

    Hehehe....and I love him to bits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky thing! Maybe I'll have to start putting my coins in a tin like you do and save up for these. They really do come across as the sweetest ladies - posted their music video 'Green Beans in the Garden' to my blog yesterday, check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.