About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Monday, June 17, 2019

monday morning

















 
 
 

Good morning from my little part of the world.

Just popping in to say hello and let you know all is well.

I am playing catch up after a really busy week of toing and froing, here, there and everywhere. This is what always happens when hubby has a few days off from work. We squeeze a lot into those days!

The good news is, we had rain...52mm (2 inches) in fact. The countryside has been transformed. The rain water tanks are once again full, and we can breathe a sigh of relief...

There was not been a lot of time for blogging with all this busyness, but I will be back to posting this week.

See you soon,

xTania

6 comments:

  1. I love those little flags. Your place looks so cozy. (cosy) We're at opposite seasons, since I'm in California. You are making tea, and I am headed to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is hard to believe that we are shivering and you are sweating. The beach sounds really nice right about now :)

      xTania

      Delete
  2. Great news on the rain!
    What a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a blessing Angela xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.