About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Linda over at Snowys

My first tag so here goes.


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.


At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

In 1998 I was living in my first home and sharing it with Dear Husband, DD Sarah 17, DD Kyla 14, DD Talia 11 and DS Jack 2. I resided in this home for 8 years. I remember my life being pretty hectic back then. The school run included dropping and picking up eldest daughter at the local private school, middle daughter at the public high school and third daughter at another primary school, all on different sides of town. Plus all the afterschool activities they were involved in. I had some chickens; they were silky bantams plus a menagerie of other pets. I was a SAHM trying to survive on one wage. Most things were cooked from scratch and I had a twin tub washing machine. I was developing a keen interest in genealogy and craft and we had a computer with dial up internet.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

Doing the washing, today I do all the linens.
Washing all floors
Vacuuming all floors
Preparing dinner, tuna noodle bake
Picking son up from school


c) Snacks I enjoy:

Fresh fruit, dried fruit, pretzels and homemade biscuits together with a nice cup of tea.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

This is a tricky one. I know my hubby would want it all invested. I would prefer to make sure that all ourselves and family members were provided for and some of the excess go to the needy and those less fortunate than myself.


e) Places I have lived:

I was born and bred in Ceduna, located on the far west coast of South Australia. I lived on a pastoral farm and these were great years. I lived there until 1993 when I moved to Port Augusta, for my hubby’s work. His work was to become a trainee Locomotive Driver.

And who am I tagging?

The usual blogs that I visit have all been tagged so that leaves just one.

Sarah My daughter's blog

1 comment:

  1. 17, 14 & 11 are the ages of my second, third and fourth atm. My youngest is 6 so that makes a difference. Thanks for playing and for your good wishes about my day. It was interesting we both grew up on farms.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.