About Me

My photo
Life on two acres of arid dirt, on the edge of the Australian outback.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rain at last

Well it finally happened. Rain started falling around 1.00pm today and continued on for the rest of the day. Hopefully, fingers crossed it will continue overnight and on to tomorrow. The garden will be thankful. Sorry about the photos, I was trying not to get too wet, plus I am not that great at photography.

Only downer today was that the washing is all wet. But I think I can live with that.

Something we haven't seen in a long while.....puddles. Many of you probably don't know why rain is so exciting. I think the last decent rain was before Christmas last year.
I don't know how much we recorded until tomorrow morning when it can be checked.
Have a good night,
Tania



1 comment:

Your comments really make my day. Thank you for taking the time and for being so kind.